Project Manager for Interior Construction projects - Responsible for the overall construction of interior projects assigned. Knowledge,Experience and Confidence to engage and professionally interact with the Design Professionals, Consultants and Clients while successfully directing the Site Superintendent, Estimator, and other construction related personnel in Planning, Coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract Documents, Schedule and Budget. The prime consultant for a project and fulfill an integral role on the project. Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Design Team/Client
- Preparation of the Project Schedule.
- Assist Estimator in preparation of Project Budget.
- Prepare the General Conditions Budget.
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare Minutes Of Meeting for all site meetings.
- Inform the Consultant / Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultants design drawings.
- Expedite all CCN (contract change notice) ; CO (change order) costs. Maintain All logs. Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
- Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final holdbacks.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of SDKP`s directly owned equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
- Control and monitor labour,material and equipment expenses.
- Prepare weekly / monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that "as built" Drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
- Ensure all required Municipal Inspections are performed.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
- Experience as a Project Manager on Commercial, Residential & Construction Project.
- College or University Degree in a Construction related field.
- Must have understanding of Construction Terms, Scheduling and Planning concepts.
- Preferable to have experience working on AutoCad, MSP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Organizational, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.