As our new Cost Manager-Mumbai, you will provide assistance to the Project Head in the ongoing project as required and manage all responsibilities as necessary to fulfill the project objectives.
- Preparing Estimation Budgets , Risk Evaluation and Value Management for project pitches.
- Managing costs related to Projects from the initial calculations at concept stage to the final figures at completion.
- Preparing Procurement Strategy, Tender and Contract Documents, including Bills of Quantities.
- Preparing and Analyzing Tenders & allocating work to subcontractors.
- Analyse project outcomes and write detailed Progress Reports – valuing completed work and arranging Vendor Bill Certifications and Payments.
- Maintain a knowledge bank of the different contracts in current use Source for New Vendors and Materials.
- Ensure that Documentation requirements from project teams to other consultants within the project and contractors are complied with.
Does this describe you?
- You are a QS professional with minimum 5 years of experience in the Building & Interior Construction Industry.
- You have relevant experience of working on large Corporate Interior Fit-Out Projects You have a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Construction Management/ BE or a related discipline.
- You have experience working on AutoCad You are tech-savvy, and have experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- You work well under Pressure and have the ability to work Independently with minimal supervision.