LEAD INTERIOR DESIGNER
We are seeking a talented Lead Interior Designer to be based in Mumbai with 6-8 years’ experience responsible for developing design concepts for corporate interior projects and leading client presentations/pitches as well as design management and coordination for projects.
- Provide pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
- Work closely with the design team and manage the development of design successfully from one phase to the next, without compromise to quality, budget, or schedule.
- Participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed.
- Provide quality control and review design documentation and schedule project team deliverables.
- Attend Client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
- Travel for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
- Excellent Presentation Skills with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience.
- You have relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors design projects & managing a team.
- Strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- A team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile.
- Multi-tasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
- A registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- An excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- Ability to add to the company core values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.