CIVIL INTERIOR -PROJECT MANAGER
Will be responsible for the overall construction of interior projects assigned. Successfully directing the Site Superintendent, Estimator, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents,schedule and budget
- Ability in projects coordination and Execution for the all kind of civil & interior work. Handling Running Bill, Vendor Bill and Final bill Finalization.
- Coordination with drawing, planning, Documentation, quality control, Safety and MEP.
- Knowledge of methods and Execution sequences in civil interior work.
- Should be able to handle all contractors & Vendors .Manage the all overall responsibility for projects.
- Ensure that Subcontractor handling the proper material management.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Ensure the delivered material match with Make list & as per specification.
- Able to understand the process & Scoop of Work, BOQ to finish up the site in time-line & Budget.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Knowledge of all type of details carpentry, Civil, Pop. etc. to deal & check Contractor work.
- Attending Site Weekly Review Meetings with Architecture MEP Consultant, Planning and Other Necessary department and interact with site team during Planning and execution of MEP work.
- Good communication & client handling skills.
- Should be responsible for financial recovery & repeat orders.
- Having 4 to 5 years or above experience of work with reputed interior associate’s .experience in corporate interior work.
- Qualification:Diploma or degree in interior designing from reputed institute.
- Knowledge in Auto cad ,Excel, PPT,Word.