Planning work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines and schedules.
- Knowledge of understanding of the contract documents (drawing & specification) Phasing.
- Plan, MEP system interrelationships, construction sequencing and projects schedule.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP sub contractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solution.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and Justification of MEP change order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related material, systems (Documentations) and shop drawing submittals.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractor provides and adheres to relevant quality documentation /record.
- Ensure the MEP Subcontractor adheres to project safety regulation.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP Equipment.
- Ability in projects coordination for the all kind of Electrical, HVAC, Fire and Plumbing etc. work. Handling Running Bill, Vendor Bill, Final bill Finalization. Coordination with drawing, planning, Documentation, quality control.
- Good communication & client handling skills.
- Should be responsible for financial recovery & repeat orders.
- Mechanical or Electrical University Degree in Engineering.
- Working Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, plumbing and HVAC Fire. Plans, Specification and schematics associated with trade.
- 5 years of constriction experience with working knowledge of MEP.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS office, Auto Cad and Management software.